Boyfriend told me a weird story and I don't know how to respond?

We've been dating for a year and a half now and he's said weird things like he has sociopathic tendencies, he's the devil, he looks like Rasputin and when I try to break up with him he won't let me leave. The other day he told me a creepy story where he said that when he was 9 and he moved to wilmington he got mad at his dad Lou for making him move so he hid somewhere after putting pebbles on the front porch steps in the hopes that his dad would step on them and fall and break his neck. I don't know how to handle this and I'm going through a lot of stress right now with school, the fact that my dad just died and my friends have been having a rough time. What should I say to him? He tells me I don't deserve better than him and he belittles and criticizes me to the point where I don't think he loves me and then it's like why am I dating him but if I try to break up he stalks me at my house and follows me down the block in his car or he'll show up at my dorm at school looking for me. And then he'll claim that of course he loves me but won't do anything to really show it or even act like he cares. He didn't console me once when my dad died or say that he felt bad or offer up his condolances knowing that I was crying and was distraught but he'd get mad at me and say I was like a cartoon character because I stuttered like porky pig and he'd call me stupid and dumb and try to make me jealous of his ex. I don't know what to think anymore and I want to die but if I tell him suicidal he'll probably put me down and laugh at me because he's already told me how do I not kill myself in the past? It sucks Bc when his ex gets suicidal Bc of her the guy she left my boyfriend for her rushes to her aid and he pays for her hospital bills and cuddles her and looks out for her but when I need something he's nowhere to be found.

Most Helpful Guy

• Break up and call the cops so he won't get close to you. He's crazy and abusive (I don't doubt at all he's a sociopath), you'll only suffer if you continue with him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him you need a "break" and as soon as he's not looking run and don't look back and if he really gets be have some close (preferably intimidating ) friends at hand. He's toxic for you, and your too good for him and if he wants to go fuck his ex let him good riddance

What Guys Said 6

• He's a controlling uncaring psyco. Move, change your phone number and get an order of protection. If you stay one day longer it could be your last.

• Breaj up with him and get a restraining order. No man like that deserves a girl.

• Are u idiot? Break up with him. He may make a plan to kill you in order to get money from a insurance company.

• You should really call the police.

• thats pretty funny

• Why do you think this is funny?

• @Kantana well you know thats a good question and its one i dont actually have an answer for it just was i guess bit hard to explain

• Get legal help. Seriously. You need a lawyer to help you get a restraining order / order of protection against him.

This is a temporary problem with a clear solution. And you do indeed deserve better. Talk to a *trusted* friend and a professional about your own suicidal thoughts.

Seriously: stop asking random people on the Internet for help and take it to people who can actually do something. Do it TODAY.

Good luck.

What Girls Said 2

• Girl break up with that psycho! He's crazier than a bag of cats.

• its girls like you that has all the nice guys acting like cunts.