How to move on easily?

How can you move on easily?

85

Most Helpful Guy

• Not everyone can move on easily, it depends on the individual and the bond you two had, the reason you broke up, all of that

Cutting off ALL contact sure helps

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you referring to moving on from a failed relationship? If so, it just takes time. However, spending that time focusing on yourself, your family, and your close friends usually helps a lot. If you can find something to occupy your mind so you don't think about it too much, that is a good way to move on.

What Guys Said 4

• be cold, be logical and turn your feelings off.

• { Once you realize you deserve better.. Letting go will be the best decision ever } ,, I think this would help u to move on ;)

• You jut keep going, busy your mind, learn a new skill to make a hobby.

• crush on another guy

What Girls Said 7

• usually its not something that can easily b done.
    but finding some u enjoy doing that will keep ur mind busy, running or dong something physical that will make u feel good, spending time with friends, not thinkin about the past...

• First important thing to do is accept reality. Its hard to move on if you dont accept reality. Or if you dont accept the fact that you broke up. I know it's hard, but thats the first step. Once you accept reality its much easier. And once you do that then do as what @SpecialWael said. Realize that you deserve better. You deserve to be with someone who will love you forever. And hey, give yourself a long break, you are still very young ( if you are really 13 ) and focus on your schoolwork and all. When I was your age I didn't even think of being in a relationship ( @Ydude 'when I was your aaaaaage'. 😂 )

• I don't want to be blunt but I heard dating someone else makes you move on really fast.

• It is hard trust me, but at your age, it should be a breeze. Keep the fond memories, but discard the rest, and keep busy! Always keep busy!

• I only know one way. First phase is to take the time and take all your emotions out (Anger/Sadness/etc..) Then, only when you are ready try to forget him. Now if buy any chances you see him often (like school) it'll be very hard but if you can cut him off completely then do it. One day you will be okay

• Date his best friend

• Do things... keep your mind off of it. It'll never be really easy though.