Cops were involved, how can I still get him back?

This is bad, so bad. We've been together for 7 years and he's taken care of me and my health problems. Living in New York broke us though. Things got physical and I ran away to stay with family. But we'd been talking and working things out. I came back a month later to find he'd been living with another woman, it was bad but we were still working things out. We slept together and rekindled our relationship. We moved separately back down to his hometown, and he said on Saturday that he was driving back up to NY to get some stuff, would be back on Tues and we would start over. Tues he says he's bringing the other woman back to live with him and his family. I send a million angry texts freaking out like wtf! I ask for my things back and he blocks me on everything. I jump in a cab, go to his house, his brother comes out threatening me and I call the cops. It's just more bad news from there. Now it's Sunday and we're at full block-out and I can't breathe.

Please, I don't want it to end like this. I want him back no matter what it takes. How do I get my family back?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• "This is bad, so bad."
    Yes! Exactly. Your first sentence summarizes the whole situation more succinctly than I ever could. This relationship puts the "fun" in "dysfunctional." What self-respecting woman would ever go back to such a messed-up situation?

• We're married common law, things were great up until this past year. It's terrible but if I could turn the clock back a year we were the perfect couple. New York ruined us, destroyed him, almost killed me. I just want to fight for my family no matter how much self respect I lose.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't be mad at him. You accepted sleeping with him while being with the new woman. What you seriously need to do now is let go. Stop calling him. Stop texting him. Leave him alone. He may have taken care of you for a while but he has chosen a new woman. Respect that and respect yourself. Sorry.

• No he said we were getting back together. He said she was out of the picture and she weasled her way back in. I'm not the other woman we were getting married. I need to save my family.

• God I don't want anymore cops, this is bad enough. I don't know how to bring this down, we've been through worst than this and survived, I have no idea how to make it through now. This wasn't just a guy I dated for a few years he's my fiancĂ© of almost a decade, I can't just drop him like that even if he's not in his right mind.

• Yes you can.

What Guys Said 2

• Um huh? He obviously doesn't want you back. He just wants you as a side dish. Time to move on and get some self respect

• He's not himself the other girl was the side dish. She got into his head. I don't know what people are saying to him. I just want him to come home.

• Good luck to you

• nice guys finish last right?

• Don't know what this means.

• www.alcoholscreening.org/learn-more.aspx although It may not be a drinking problem this will help you

• Thank you, I'm so destroyed right now, everything helps.

What Girls Said 1

• Don't fall for that crap! He LIVED with another woman while you two were trying to work things out, that's really messed up!

• This whole situation is messed up but I need to fix it somehow.

• You need to get it through your head. He doesn't want you. If he keeps going back to her, he feels safe. It's because you are going crazy for him and trying to get him back and he feels safer with her. Forget him! Move on sweet pea. He's nothing but an inconsiderate asshole who doesn't see he had someone but threw it all away for some other whore. I'm sorry but it's the truth and the truth hurts.