What's up with him?

What does it mean when a guy dates a girl and the moment things get serious he walks away? Then... After walking away he acts as if he doesn't know her and leaves her with a kid! He's done this 3times. He has a new girlfriend now and he's love bombing her. Do you think he will ever change? By the way he's 35 years old!!!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Stay away from guys like him. He's immature, afraid of commitment, and doesn't know what to do with his life. Don't give guys like that credibility by giving them attention. He probably won't change anytime soon.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think he'll change. It seems like he moves on from relationships once he is bored or is interested in something new. I have no idea why people have kids with a person and then just leave. I can see the person wasn't treating them right. But in my opinion if a person makes their partner believe they are in love with them and want a life with them, creates a child with them than leaves, that's terrible :(

0|0
    0|0
Sponsored

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• Nope he won't change

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• He's a 35 year old child. Why would anyone wait for this thing to change? Seriously.

0|0
    0|0