Is this normal?

I still cry because the love of my life is gone and won't talk to me anymore

55

Most Helpful Girl

• Trust me I know exactly the feelings you're going through right now. But staying in the moment and rethinking how you lost them isn't gonna do you any good. What you have to do is think of positives. You're alive and now you have a chance to find some other person who loves you as much as you love them. Remember god puts you through tests throughout your life and this may be one so when you do find the one you're ready. you'll be fine , it will take some time but you'll make it through positive ! Stay strong !🙂

Most Helpful Guy

• It's normal! There's no set time for getting over someone you cared about. Sometimes you never get over them. What you're doing is actually healthy, don't fight it. It's normal to be sad at the loss of someone so special to you. And to fight those feelings to soon is even more destructive.

When you're ready though, use this! Use this moment to become a better version of yourself like never before. Let the pain she left you with motivate and elevate you to new heights.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 4

• I'm so sorry that you are going through this! I just had to break up with a guy because he wasn't spending time with me. I didn't want to break up with him, I wanted to give him another chance, but I couldn't even get him to spend time with me in person so we could talk about it. So I wasn't really sure what to do.

I definitely know what you mean. I'm sad about how things ended. But it's okay to be sad and it's okay to cry.

Obviously this person meant a lot to you. How long has it been since she left?

Sometimes in order to move forward with your life, you have to accept what happened and try your best to continue on.

What happened in your relationship for it to end if you don't mind me asking?

• Absolutely!

• I had a horrible break up and cried over it for a long time. I got over it though with time, it will get better.

• I've been there a few times. I actually thought one of the guys I was with was the one. I found out he was with another girl the whole time. So my heart was crushed. It took me a really long time to be okay. But I am now. My point is that I've been there and I know how you feel. Don't let anybody tell you that you aren't allowed to still be hurt because you are. The healing process is different for everyone. It will be okay, I am so sorry 😥

• I hope so

• No, I wouldn't say that is normal….
    Especially since you used "still".

• well still i didn't mean it that way i still do cuz i really love her

• What is a normal

What Guys Said 4

• Thanks for the good laugh.. Don't worry about it, use this as a learning experience. You'll be fine!! Get back on your feet.

• yes its normal

• Depends how long it's been.

• Still? How long ago was this?

• he was talkin to me on n off then left when she was happy