Can people really forget about their first love and move on?

46

Most Helpful Guy

• Forget? Not likely. Move on? Most definitely.
    My first crush I had when I was 4. She was my first kiss and everything. Kaitlyn Cruz. Hottest girl in kindergarten. Brunette, blue eyes, soft lips... I'm not holding out hope for us lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly yes, from person experience, I still remember the relationship like it was yesterday, but I also remember the problems and heart ache. I did heal and I'm more inlove than ever.

What Guys Said 5

• Simply put NOPE! I can't! And I don't really want to really!!!

• I love you.
    This message has been endorsed by Jeb Bush

• no, not really, especially when my last one ended under unfortunate circumstances, most horrible day of my life, and i can't get the image of her crying so hard out of my mind.

• i think they never forget.. but still move on...

somewhere I read this line "lucky the man who is first love of a girl and lucky is girl who is last love of man"

• Yeah it just takes time

What Girls Said 3

• Forget? Nah.
    Move on? Oh yes definitely.
    The first person I had very strong feelings for- even tho it was just infatuation- it took me a while to get over him completely but now I have literally no interest in him at all. We're friends now.

The first guy I genuinely loved, I'm not completely over him but I'm getting there.

• Yep. It is impossible to totally forget about it but love is something that can be experienced more than once in our lives.

• Some interesting responses