Can people really forget about their first love and move on?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Forget? Not likely. Move on? Most definitely.
    My first crush I had when I was 4. She was my first kiss and everything. Kaitlyn Cruz. Hottest girl in kindergarten. Brunette, blue eyes, soft lips... I'm not holding out hope for us lol

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly yes, from person experience, I still remember the relationship like it was yesterday, but I also remember the problems and heart ache. I did heal and I'm more inlove than ever.

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Simply put NOPE! I can't! And I don't really want to really!!!

0|0
    1|0
  • I love you.
    This message has been endorsed by Jeb Bush

1|1
    0|0
  • no, not really, especially when my last one ended under unfortunate circumstances, most horrible day of my life, and i can't get the image of her crying so hard out of my mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think they never forget.. but still move on...

somewhere I read this line "lucky the man who is first love of a girl and lucky is girl who is last love of man"

0|0
    1|0
  • Yeah it just takes time

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Forget? Nah.
    Move on? Oh yes definitely.
    The first person I had very strong feelings for- even tho it was just infatuation- it took me a while to get over him completely but now I have literally no interest in him at all. We're friends now.

The first guy I genuinely loved, I'm not completely over him but I'm getting there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. It is impossible to totally forget about it but love is something that can be experienced more than once in our lives.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some interesting responses

0|0
    0|0