How do I get him back?

How do I get him back? a guy liked me for 3 years straight but I always turned him down and said I just wanted to be friends, then we got pretty close and I started getting feelings for him too. Then we became official and were an item for 4 months. When we were seeing each other but not official I cheated (only a kiss) and he forgave me. Then I was going out with one of my best friends who's a boy and something must have clicked in his head because he broke up with me. I never realised he was so unhappy in the relastionshio but he said he just didn't forgive me for kissing some one at the very start, and I never showed I "cared". After 3 years of him desprete to get me I don't know how he could just end it:( I regret kissing some one so much and I've tried everything to get him back. Do you think that he will realise he's lost something he worked so hard for and come back or do you think he's done with me forever? Either way How do I get him back because I can't get over him:(

11
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• You have two options, show him that you care or deal with it the breakup and move on.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm sorry, I don't have a solution for you, and I don't think many (if any) other users will too.
    The kiss clearly really upset him, and not that it matters, but I think he was justified in breaking up with you. I don't think it's likely he'll come back, not many people do go back to a partner that cheated.
    I know it's hard, but you've just gotta try to move on :/ keep yourself busy with friends and hobbies, and try not to think about him excessively. You'll get over him eventually! Good luck :)