Reasons why an ex would unblock you on Facebook?

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• He got over you, his anger died down, and/or he knows you have got over him.

What Girls Said 2

• His anger has died down and feels like blocking was excessive, or possibly simply necessary at the time.
    He feels that he can see what you are up to without feeling jealous.
    He wants to see what you are up to. Are you feeling sad? Are you happy? Are you with new guys?
    He kinda wants to see you are having a bad time without him, but if you are happy, he may make an effort to reach out to you.

• i just found it weird because three months ago he texted me saying to get out of his life because he loved someone else and not me, and now he unblocked me?
      if he really wanted me out of his life, wouldn't it be easier to keep me blocked?

• I don't know the details of the breakup. Was he really seeing someone or did you two get into a terrible fight? Because this seems more like he was angry at you and was saying anything to get you to stop talking to him. As I said, once time passes, so does the anger and he may feel bad to have said those things. Does not necessairly mean they want you back, but they don't want you out of their life completely. If he really was seeing someone, he may be doing this so that you see pics of them? To hurt you? It's hard to tell. Don't contact him though. Let the ball be in his court.

• When you block someone on Facebook, are you able to still see what they post? Maybe he unblocked you so he could spy on your activity. Or, perhaps he suddenly remembered that he blocked you and felt that it was silly. He could have also gotten over you or knows you won't try to contact him.

• no you can't see anything when you have someone blocked. i just found it weird because three months ago he texted me saying to get out of his life because he loved someone else and not me, and now he unblocked me?

• if he really wanted me out of his life, wouldn't it be easier to keep me blocked?

• He could have had second thoughts. I don't know what to tell you.