After no contact ex hot and cold wants to go slow.. what is she doing?

Hey - me and my ex had a no contact period then she asked me for a drink went along we had a big chat she told me she missed me still loves me etc. ended up hooking up and she asked if we could go on a date next week. Since then she's been very hot and cold, I've tried messaging her keeping it upbeat chatty, she seems keen to meet still and she replies but its very one sided it feels and she doesn't make much effort to keep the convo going. I'm so confused over this behaviour.. what do you think she's playing at? I'm also concerned over whether she's seeing other people and whether I should be dating or not. I appreciate taking it slow but obviously we still need to try surely.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Something is not working out for her and like any lonely person is using you for the meantime. No person that breaks up and wants to return acts like this unless there is someone else involved. If you want to be a comfort for her, go with it, but do date others because this chick is not all there and probably will not.

Most Helpful Guy

• She playing the field and using you as a safety net. If you want a realtionship like that it's all up to you. I would go no contact forever. Sometimes it can work out. but if this happining within three months and it doesn't get better then it never will. She gets to ride the cock carresel and gets the bennifts of a realtionship.
    The reason why I know this it's because my ex pulled the exact same bullshit. But I went no contact after a week. And she use to live with two other people and one of them texted me after two months saying she "had" someone over easy within a week.
    Now from her point of view she can make her new guy jelious by saying my ex and I are on good terms and she gets to manipulate him and knock down his self-confidence by saying she has options if you don't do things my way.
    This is what you do just to give her a taste of her own medicine. Text her while you are out. "I'm at this crazy awesome ( vip somewhere got bumped to first class) party just thought I would give you a ring.
    Find the hottest group girls around you NEVER aproach women when there by them self. tell them you had a friend ditch you because he wanted to go on a blind date. get a group photo and add it to your snap chat story.
    If you think that is harsh that is just a taste to what she is doing to you and she is making you dink the whole bottle. Then when she starts texting you back that night ignore her. Then realize you deserve better and move on.

What Girls Said 2

• she might want some dick, but maybe still wants to keep some distance.

• I wouldn't contact her let her contact you. Try giving her the opertunity to show she is interested or not.

What Guys Said 1

• Basically you're trying to jump back to your relationship status. You need to calm down and back off. You shouldn't be back to texting her everyday or whatever it was. When she contacted you, that's because she missed that comfort. Now you're giving it to her and then some. Do go on the date if that's what you want, but whatever you were doing when you were NC. Do those things. Because you're not together right now. Right now you're just dating. Feel free to talk to other girls. Until she expresses she wants to get back together. Then it's not officiall.