She broke it off, couldn't keep things going, the way they had been with everything else going on in her life. How long NC?

Giving her the space to do what she needs to do. I understand that things will not be the same but maybe one day she'll miss what we had and we can reconnect. How long do i go NC with out appearing like i'm no longer interested or on the other hand needy? I understand she needs space and time, but I still care and worry about her.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Giving someone space doesn't necessarily mean ", no contact" at all. It means letting the person have time to decide what they want. Not pressuring them to make a decision.

The less contact you have with someone the more likely their feelings will fade over time. It is possible to give her space, but still chat to her at times too. Just to keep communication open with her and to let her know you aren't indifferent towards her

Communications strengthens a relationship , whereas no contact distances two people

Most Helpful Guy

• NC is really more about giving yourself space to move on. It's rare that it actually prompts someone to come back to you, unless the breakup happened on the spur of the moment out of stress or anger. For most breakups, where the person doing the break has already spent days, weeks, or months even, agonizing over the decision, there's very little chance of recovery.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• You can care while getting on with your own life. Any less than that is a disservice to both of you.

• I think there's no harm with that in reaching out

What Guys Said 1

• Most won't agree but you will seem needy if you contact her at all first. It's also a good way to see how much she really cares about you and values your companionship (which isn't too much since she was able to break it off).