PLEASE HELP! Is my ex boyfriend hurting me on purpose or he is really moved on?

We've been together for almost 6 years. We had couple of break up's in between but at the end he texts me back and I melt.
Couple of months back we had small argument over a topic and then he reduced texting or contacting me; ended up with not contacting or replying me for about 3 months.
Last month he replied to my text from 3 moths ago with just one word. And I just didn't reply him back.

After a month again he is parading pics of him with a girl on Facebook. He never did that with me when we were together.

Why suddenly he need to do with this new girl? (He and I never took photos like that when we were together)
Unfortunately I couldn't control my self when saw the picture. I text him back that I'm really happy to see that he got a new girlfriend and I wish them success for the future (Indirect hint). He saw my message but didn't reply me.

Would he be doing that on purpose to get to me? Or
He really is on a new relationship?
I have deep #feelings for him. It's really hard for me to move on. Shall I #hope that he will come back to me again?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• He moved on so don't take it personally :)

What Girls Said 5

• I think it's pretty obvious he moved on. I don't think he's hurting you at all. But you seem like you're hurting yourself. Quit thinking he'll always come back.

• Do you mean he will come back to me agin or he moved away from me forever?

• He's moved on and you need to accept it. You talk like no matter what, the two of you will always come back to one another, which most likely isn't the case and even it was, that's just a miserable relationship.

• I guess he's doing that on porpose

• If I was him I would tell you to move on too it happend to me I couldn't move one because I thought I liked him but actually I didn't really love myself and I was being tried like trash and I keep on telling myself does he really love me because he used me it took me awhile to move on I asked god to help move on

• You need to move on as he has. He might not have done that with you but people are different in different relationships

• Guys rarely play games like that. That's more something us females do. Honestly it sounds like he is actually happy and has moved on. Especially since he didn't want to respond to you. I would move on if I were you and let him be happy.