What EXACTLY is Men Going Their Own Way (MGTOW)? Is it a hate group?

Recently after repeated experiences with failed relationships, I decided to take a break for a few years. I searched MGTOW on Google and YouTubr for help and found that people are comparing women to psychopaths, saying that they will never feel real love and only exist to use men as puppets, some even saying that woman are subhuman and should be enslaved. I was absolutely disgusted as I still see females as friends.
So what exactly is this MGTOW?

Most Helpful Girl

• Think feminazis, but the male version.

Most Helpful Guy

• MGTOW is simply men who, for various reasons, chose to avoid women due to what they perceive to be a hopeless situation that is toxic and hostile against men. This is not just about not dating women - it's more about refusing to follow the guidelines that society has set out for you to follow as a drone.

waste energy searching for a partner --> find a partner and then waste lots of income on courtship (dates and etc) --> buy expensive ring, have expensive wedding --> work like a horse to provide for family --> lose half your shit and are prohibited from seeing your kids due to the woman doing a 180 from Ms Sweet to Coldbitchqueen

For some ^^^ that is not worth it.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 9

• MGTOW is a very simple mindset. For centuries, cultural misandry and male disposability (gynocentrism) has dictated to men that they become the sacrificial lambs at the alter of female primacy. Why? Women and the state are masters at exploiting men's biology through shaming tactics/concepts such as chivalry, 'man up', 'real men', 'small penis', 'mother's basement', etc, etc, etc.

MGTOW is men teaching themselves and other men about the horrors of gynocentrism (male disposability/cultural misandry) and how women and the state exploit men through hyper gynocentrism (feminism) and men's biological drives. Don't be fooled by the new, post-feminist term egalitarianism - which is simply a shift to post-feminist inequality for men. Think 'male-only conscription' and why, up until recently, it has never really been challenged.

MGTOW also teach men that marriage is the primary place men are pushed to be destroyed financially and legally by women and the state - and because of this - to avoid any financial or legal commitments to women and the state.

Ever notice there are no records of the hundreds of thousands of men, in the past few decades alone, that have committed suicide following divorce - their lives destroyed? Ever wonder why there's no record of the trillions in wealth shifted from men to women through divorce in the same span of time? Ever wonder why - while men are opting out of marriage in droves - marriage is being stealthily replaced with 'de facto relationships', 'committed intimate relationships', 'The Cohabitation Rights Bill' and others - all designed to give cohabiting women the same rights to alimony, asset division, child support and civil suit payouts their officially married counterparts so enjoy?

MGTOW break down the illusions and enchantments in the hopes of giving men a fighting chance against cultural misandry and male disposability (gynocentrism). MGTOW are anti-gynocentrism. MGTOW are pro-male-awakening.

• It's a philosophy that can't be controlled by any one person or group. It's not like a political group where they force laws to be changed. They just wait until the laws are changed by someone else. There are 4 levels ranging from plutonic relationships to leaving society completely. Many men who joined it have been divorced and have gotten a raw deal from it (I. e wife took half his paycheck each year and the kids, car and dog, and house) they don't see relationships as valuable as people claim them to be. They also don't care what society expects them to do, because they don't care what society expects them to do. There are some toxic people in the group, just like every other group. The difference is that the people in mgtow made mgtow separate from each other where if one person who hates women don't speak for the entire group. Again they made it to where every man who joined has control of it, due to it being a philosophy. Not like feminism where radicals speak for them. You can degrade whoever partaken in it, call them names, etc... but it won't work because again they don't care what other people say about their lifestyle. Whoever argues against them will always lose since mgtow has different reasoning to different people, and no matter what laws people make, you will never be able to force them to start dating or be a part of society. Unlike feminism, they know people in their groups are somewhat more radical than them, but again they don't care what other mgtow people say because they don't care. Some are misogynists and some of them date to a certain extent, but in the end they won't play the marriage game.

• Most of them think that women are sub human and refuse to associate with them.

• Extremeists. The opposite of a feminazi.

• sorta like feminazis but with fat and disgusting manginas / ex nice guys trying to become asexualized men-roles/businessmen to forget about stupid bitches and their drama

• male version of feminism

• That's gay

• It's not a group, movement or organization. MGTOW is a philosophy whereby men simply remove themselves from romantic or sexual involvement with women. It's not about hating women either though there are angry and bitter men who do that.

I subscribed to MGTOW two years ago and honestly I have never been happier. I admire women, I respect women but after numerous bad experiences with women I don't have to because by subscribing to MGTOW I have reassessed my life and what's important to me.

• Just another conservative hate group.