How many times have you had your heart broken?

How many times have you had your heart broken?
How

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• At least twice but broken in different ways. I know there's more but I don't remember any of them, which is proof that time heals a broken heart. Too much time though.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Three times for certain. There have been a few other situations though that I'd simply say we're "disappointments" than heartbreaks.

1|0
    0|0
  • soo much that i can't even count.

1|0
    0|0
  • once

0|0
    0|0
  • Twice, I think. Although one was worse than the other -- I actually felt like some pieces of me had been shattered.

0|0
    0|0
  • WTF is with this 3 times lmao
    Ill say utter heartbreak that effected me for anywhere from 6 mos to two years
    For me it was 2wice i would say three but meh... i won't count the last

0|0
    0|0
  • How many? When my first girlfriend broke up with me. Then my most recent one turned out to be a gold digging bitch.

0|0
    0|0
  • Three times and while each heart break is easy to deal with, the wounds they have inflicted upon me have never truly healed.

0|0
    0|0
  • 3😔😔 💔

0|0
    0|0
  • Too many to count

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• I'd say 3 times. There were other rejections along the way but I recall 3 guys who just smashed my heart completely.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nevurrr 💁🏽 Only one breaking hearts in my life is me.
    media.giphy.com/media/12jVM8lUzRvoSk/giphy.gif

1|1
    0|0
  • Major heartbreak? Twice. Hearbreak... then I would say like 5 times.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never. Some things have made me upset in the past, but they never had to do with love.

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 times... My first love and the second guy I fell in love with. The second guy broke my heart twice.

0|0
    0|0
  • once - the strange thing was his behavior didn't even change. i just realized our beliefs would ultimately send us in opposite directions and it broke my heart just thinking about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • zero.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just once.

0|0
    0|0
  • A couple times, but only once that was particularly significant to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • zero

0|0
    0|0
  • 8 times every crush I've ever had

0|0
    0|0
  • 6 times. If you mean only boyfriend girlfriend. Twice. Same guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • big zero, I'm the heartbreaker 😊

0|0
    0|0