Is it wrong to leave someome becuase your not in love with them?

I have been told the feeling of being in love is someone you only feel in the beginning of new relationship. yet... its something i only felt once why is that? With my 2rd girlfriend i pretty much forced myself to date her their was no passion or intense high feeling.. just no chemistry. Now with my 3rd girlfriend i thought just maybe just maybe she can give me the feeling of looking for but its been 4months and nothing. I mean don't get me wrong i love her a lot am so freaking happy with her but i just don't get the feeling of being in love from her. What do u thinkni should do? the main reason i asked her was becuase i notice a spark i do have real feelijg for her but nothing past that.

Most Helpful Girl

• You shouldn't have gotten into a relationship with a person you don't really love in the first place. But if the love was there at the beginning and fades through time, then I guess having a chat with them and saying "I'm sorry, but this isn't working anymore". Is the kindest thing to do, rather than leading them on and pretending that you do love them.

• I think your not understanding the difference between loving someone and being innlove with someone. I could have great chemistry with someone have a lot in commion.. love them to death be happy with them but just not in love with them. 1. when you love someone you still come first. 1. being in love with someone they come firstm 2. loving someone you enjoy spending time with them becuase they make u happy. 2. being in love with someone is like a high its every thing they say in the movies. .. the feeling of being in love is feels like being obsessed with someone will close to it.

• So u never dated before? yea that True being in love feeling is great

• Thanks for MHO

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 5

• Spark can stay. There's no reason that as a relationship progresses, you feel less and less chemistry. I know couples who have been together for 6+ years who are still in love. It's not in my opinion normal to be in a relationship and not feel in love with them. That means the relationship is not meant to be.

• I think i find someone who understand the difference between love and being in love thank god. Yea me and my new girlfriend have been dating for 4 months 2 days and been friends for almost 1 year soon. You see the problen is not that am feeling less chemistry bewteen us.. the problem is am not getting any of the feeling you get when being in love with someone the intense passion you known? i once date a girl i was inlove with but sadly didn't work out. So after a year i started dating agin amd couldn't find anyone that made me feel anything untill i met my current girlfriend. My current girlfriend is 100x better then my ex she the first girl since my ex to make me feel anything what so ever but besides the spark between us i dont feel anything else and i dont known y.

• if u r unsure about urself and cannot confirm ur feelings (that there's chemistry by the way u and her), then DON'T go into a relationship. WHY do u want to force urself to date someone when u don't have chemistry?

"i love her a lot am so freaking happy with her but i just don't get the feeling of being in love from her", what do u mean FROM? are u trying to say that she's not showing much romance with u? or do u mean "with"? just to clarify.

• With my first girlfriend everything was intase i dont get any intase feeling of passion with my 3rd girlfriend.. so i dont get the feeling of being in love.

• She will be hurt if you leave her. The spark can come back. Spend more time with each other. Give it some more time.

• Its not that am just not in love with her yet

• I may just waiting abit longer since its been inky 4 months but its getting better j belive

• My ex broke up with me and he is on a rebound now. It will better to break up early. So that she can get over it early.

• not at all, you're being honest with yourself and to the other person. Sometimes it just doesn't work out and there's nothing you can do about it. Your ex will appreciate your honesty and no one can fault you for that

• No it's not wrong

• I see thank u for a reply

What Guys Said 0