Did he just breakup with me during sex?

me and him are having sex and he asking me what do you want from me? I said I want all of you. and then asked it again and I said I want you to walk with me and is to go through life together. then I ask him the same question. he says I want friendship. a friend would you be my friend or try to be and I was like yes. and he said what ate you saying yes to I said being your friend. then I asked do I make you happy. and he replies I'm not sure and at this point I got on top of him and just put my clothes on as he proceeded to talk about our communication problem. did he just tried to break up with me during sex?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Biiiiiiiiiiiitch, wtf?
    That bitch nigga!
    Please tell you atless got a few punches!!!

• you're gonna be the reason for a domestic violence case.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, I think he did but that wasn't the right thing to do though.

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah it sounds like it to me. Or at the very least he has some serious doubts about the direction of your relationship. Sorry 😕

• To be honest I think he did

• omg thats weird , if i was you in that momnt i cut his penis in half with anger