I got drunk because I was waiting around for him and when we met he was disgusted. Is it over? I have not heard from him for 2 weeks?

45

Most Helpful Guy

• If a girl showed up to a date drunk I wouldn't date said girl again. Because as far as I'm concerned if she couldn't stay sober for one night, she probably has some sort of drinking issue and I don't want to get mixed up in that.

Most Helpful Girl

• The relationship probably can be salvaged if it's the first time it's happened. Have a heart to heart talk with him, and ensure it never happens again.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 4

• Well, you didn't get drunk because you were waiting for him.
    Him being late doesn't force you to drink till you are reeking of alcohol. You did it yourself.

• Probably over. But I doubt you were that drunk thats the dick move tho to be hours late

• Are you sure it was time that got you drunk and not alcohol? Lol

• Why were you waiting for him? Anyway, so what if you were drunk- forget him, the stiff :)

What Girls Said 3

• It is definitely over but you could try to turn things around if you explain to him why you were drunk.. even if nothing works out it will give you some closure :)

• It's over lol, 2 weeks? Yeah, he's not interested boo, especially if it was your first time meeting him. How many times did you meet him before this? And you didn't get drunk because you waited on him, you got drunk because you wanted to.

• Think about it What if he/she who ever took advantage of you while you were intoxicated?

But hey you never no there's still a chance hit that person up and ses whats up