Why is he treating me like shit?

We broke up in April. I know it's stupid that I'm still thinking about him, but we were hooking up after the break up b/c the sex was so good. Then at the end of July we stopped hooking up which is actually a bad idea. Now it's October and he texted me last weekend ( i feel like the dumbest girl ) being super flirty like we were dating again. And somehow convinced me to go over to his place , but i know y'all are going to judge me and call me stupid but i know. I just thought he was the same guy that cared for me when we used to date. Well, he changed because we were suppose to fuck today , but he blew me off. I've been craving sex so long now. Like what an ass. On top of all that i texted him, and he doesn't give a fuck about me anymore. Which made me really sad considering we used to date at the beginning of the year. I just needed to rant. I can't understand why he would treat me with such low respect after we were together.

• It's all my fault
    7%(1)5%(1)Vote0%(0)
  • He only wants the sex
    43%(6)32%(7)Vote12%(1)
  • I'm stupid, and he's an asshole
    36%(5)32%(7)Vote25%(2)
  • Leave a comment down below.
    14%(2)31%(7)Vote63%(5)
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I forgot to mention to anyone reading my rant: He's a fucking player so obviously i didn't think he would ever play me like he would a one night stand girl/ girl he met on tinder.

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel like some people have to have the upper hand in the event of a breakup. Some people have to feel like they are the ones in control. I think that's what's going on here. He enjoys the feeling of leading you on and getting your hopes up and then disappointing you. This guy is fucked, or at least this relationship is. Leave while you still can. You can text him that too if you want. I'm sure that's what he's doing.

You can also just say it to his face. He sounds like an ass. But do it in public just in case he retaliated (not likely, but this guy doesn't sound like a wonderful person).

What Guys Said 4

• Why did you and him break up? Im sorry this happened to you. Sometimes guy's like to play games and do things to boost their ego. I hope you find a better guy. You have to try and get over this guy because he likes to play games.

• because he didn't want a committed relationship this time in his life. lol.

• Wow he said that to you? Yeah a lot of guy's will say they don't want nothing serious or committed. It's all about playing games and not taking nothing serious. He still should not had taken you for granted. But since he has player tendencies sometimes guy's will say and do anything just to have sex with a girl. Once they have sex once or a few times then they will bounce and go on to the next one. This is why girls make guy's wait a while before having sex so they won't be vulnerable. I am sorry this happened to you again. I think you can always find and date another guy.

• I didn't exactly read all of the description, but maybe he is taking the route of being a bad boy to get girls

• I heard when women get turned down for sex, they get mad as fuck. hahaaha

• Have a higher opinion of yourself.

What Girls Said 4

• Instead of asking why he's treating you like Shit , ask why you're allowing him to. People only treat you how you allow them to treat you . If someone treats me in a disrespectful way then I respect myself by walking away

• He doesn't love you at all, at least not now. maybe he did before, I don't know. but now he doesn't so you got to move on, unless you want to stay as friends with benefits. though, if he's ignoring you after you texted him, he probably got a new girl. move on and hang on <3

• Hey girl message me or add me so
    We can chat!

• just ignore him you're better than him and his dick honestly. there's plenty of other men in the world