Did I do good or bad in telling my Ex girlfriend to go f*ck her self?

This girl is the most heartless person I've ever meet. I've always been nice to her and never treated her but today told me that I was a b*tch and I don't make her happy when before she always told me I always made her happy. Someone who tell you they don't care about you. I don't know why she does this but I've done so much for her and she doesn't deserve my love. She recently told me she hated her life and I told her I was here for her but told me she didn't need or want me. And also told me that she hadn't been my girl for while when I told her she was my girl and told me that we just had sex as friends. Did I do wrong in doing this but her knowing my birthday coming up she still breaks up

Most Helpful Girl

• It's never nice to say that to someone. Remember, 2 wrongs don't make a right. I'm not yelling at you, I can totally understand why you did that, and I think many people would have the same reaction in that situation. But you asked if it was "good" for you to do that, and the answer is no.

• But I've always been nice to her she's done this more then once where she breaks up with me for no reason but this time I couldn't stand it

• Yes, I understand why you did it. And I probably would have felt the same way as you. But that doesn't mean it's a good thing to do.

Most Helpful Guy

• She's a heartless bitch that will always have a shitty relationship so just completely delete her from your life. Email, cell phone ( including block her number ) and all social media. And if like most woman she can't stand you ignoring her and tries to get you back for her own twisted satisfaction then continue to ignore her. She's not gonna change but instead hurt you again.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• I can understand you are mad, you are young, but Dude, take the higher road, just ignore her, go find someone who likes you for you! Best of Luck

• It's better not to say things like that even if the other person does, but now that it's over it would be best to just not think about her and not contact her.

• I blocked her and this ain't the first time this has happened and every time I've been nice af to her but this time i was done

What Guys Said 0