Would you sabotage your ex's life?

If you didn't want nothing to do with her? Like for example his/ her job situation. Why or why not?

Most Helpful Guy

• Never. No matter how much I didn't like someone I'd never go to that level.

• Why would his family member be mad especially if they don't know you and you don't even him/ her... you never stole from this ex not even cheated on him he actually left you... like am I missing something... I need a guys opinion on this?

• It has affected me a lot. It's unbelievable to me. You don't even know a person but you want to create a hostile environment what type of psychotic behavior is that.

• I don't blame you. It would affect me if I was in your position. Unfortunately, we just can't control those kinds of things. Some people are just looking to watch the world burn; they enjoy causing whatever small mischief they can, knowing they're making someone's life as miserable as theirs is. Don't sink to their level.

What Guys Said 10

• If I want nothing to do with her then why would I involve myself in her affairs and sabotage her life? That's counter intuitive

• No, I would just be an adult and get on with my life

• Why would his family member be ma's especially if they don't you and you don't even him her... you never stole from this ex not even cheated on him he actually left you... like am I missing something... I need a guys opinion on this?

• Never sabotage any ex girlfriends life that to me is very wrong.
    I would never do it cause i believe Karma can come back to me.

• Nope. Why? I'm not such an empty person that I need to fuck with someone else for fulfillment.

• I guess just horrible and pure evil

• I don't know about evil... But horrible, sure.

• No. I will just carry on with my life. Also I don't need to do a thing. One just needs to keep being herself and other needs to keep drinking herself silly.

• No. It's much more satisfying to sit back, watch her get pumped & dumped, watch her get fat, and see her life become a total train wreck, and know that I didn't have to lift a finger to make it happen, she fucked it up all on her own.

• Of course not. Just because our relationship didn't work out doesn't mean I should ruin her life.

• No because that's childish. Whatever happened you'll heal with a scar but you'll be able to move on... it's a waste of time that would probably come bite you in the ass.

• No. Wrong.

• No. I move on. There are plenty of other people. It is totally stupid to devote time and energy to something that is past history.

What Girls Said 10

• Nah. Takes too much energy and I'm not interested in compromising and sacrificing my character.

I know it hurts and you're feeling extreme disappointment but no matter what, you absolutely have to deal with that in a healthy, positive, progressive way that adds onto you as a woman rather than taking away from you as a woman. Revenge is only going to numb the pain for a little while but you still have to deal with it eventually and heal it the right way afterwards so you might as well just skip the additional, messy step of revenge and go straight to healing the right way!

• I wouldn't let a person have that much control over me, no matter how bitter the relationship was. And I'm a strong believing in reap what you sow. If I go to great links to make somebody's life a living hell, it will surely turn on me. Our actions definitely have consequences.

IF I wanted any type of revenge, I'd just work on myself, make my life easier, and appear happier, becuase it will tell him that he was nothing but a brick wall was able to overcome.

• I have to be a brick wall... Yes I am still trying to overcome it.

• The best revenge is to keep moving forward and let Karma take over... but in all reality, know you are a better person with more integrity!

• That only shows a bitter immaturity as well as opening themselves up to a lawsuit. The best revenge is a happy life, with no thoughts of the ex at all.

• No, and my reason would be that I'm not a bitter shithead.

• No never. That would be psychotic behaviour. I'd just cut contact with him

• No. They did nothing bad to me. Plus, I wouldn't waste so much energy doing hateful things. That energy is better directed elsewhere.

• No. That's pathetic.

• No! Let bygones be bygones. What would I accomplish by tripping up my ex?

• I know a girl at work who did that to her ex. Everyone tries to avoid her now.

• Why?

• A guy asked her out more than once, and she went for his job and he got fired. He was well liked around work though, not the type to have been physical with her or anything. But there were problems elsewhere in the company, so I think they were making an example of him

Anyway, people are mad at her and afraid to talk to her now. The environment has been pretty bad since it happened.