Why would a man tell you thins?

Yesterday I agreed to a non commitment relationship and asked him what he wanted. He said that I should avoid him or I will get hurt. I said thanks to my bad relationships in the past I won't get hurt. And I woke up to this this morning: I sleep around and I was unfaithful to all my exes. That's why I am single. Would love for us to remain friends, But I don't think I am the one you are looking for. You are young and beautiful and you deserve better.

32

Most Helpful Guy

• it sounds like he is very self-actualized and knows that he isn't really a great potential partner

Most Helpful Girl

• He's saying he won't change for you and in the end he'll treat you the same way your ex did. So to prevent that, it's best he doesn't contunue to see you .

Although his conscience is telling him it would be wrong to hurt you, he has no self-control over his emotions and desires. His lack of control is more powerful than his conscience

What Guys Said 1

• Click bait as fuck! But anyway you got some priorities to settle honey, he said it cause he knew your fat head won't settle with him. It'll hurt him if he can't settle either. Ya both are some bubble heads so. Just say that he wished you can settle with him.

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe he really likes you, but knows himself. Some men ( and women) are just not made to be faithful. They can care about someone, but if someone else comes along, they are going to try it out... it is just the way some people are made... others can stay with the same person (even if miserable ) for years... heed his warning, unless you really don't care if you have a relationship with him, and he hurts you...

• he is being fair, warning you. giving u a heads up.
    he's being honest. appreciate it.