I just feel sad and alone. Can anyone say to me nice words or something?

Please , no misunderstanding. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really happy. But not really sad... I don't think.
    Sunday
    I seek to find what I can't have.
    I long to drown being caught up in the embrace.
    I work,
    I work,
    I work.
    But still nothing to show.
    I cry,
    I cry,
    I cry
    And yet my anguish steadily grows.
    Can I not be happy!
    Can your thoughts not hunt me any more!
    Stop!
    Peace!
    I beg of you.
    Give me peace.
    Leave me be.
    Surely my heart, my brain, my soul can't take any moreā€¦..
    And yet I will keep looking. All in the hopes of one day. All in the hopes of tomorrow, All in the hopes of Sunday.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know about the rest but sure. You want nice words k..
    Beaches
    Bikinis
    Bouncing b@@bs
    Beautiful women
    Sunrise
    Sunset
    Puppy's
    Kittens
    Baby's
    Smile
    Joy
    Happy
    Amazed
    Slid
    Swing
    Seesaw
    Guitar
    Music
    Deadmauz
    Ringer
    Blonde
    Brunette
    Redhead
    Live
    Breath
    Air
    Refresh

Enough nice words?
    Confidence bro. Look inside yourself. Somewhere in there is the kid that stopped crying to Mommy when he got hurt, somewhere in there is the kid that made a fool of himself and laughed it off, somewhere in there is that guy that grew up to realize that life could be fun at times.
    Find that guy and do whatever the hell you have to in order to let him out. Pick up an instrument, put your headset on and jam out, listen to dubstep, put on some death metal, do something different because the same old same old obviously isn't working. Expand your horizons and try something new, don't just assume you won't like it try it, try different forms, types and variations. Draw what's on your mind, put your feelings into music and let them out that way

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 1

• Make a list of people in your life and write how you've affected them positively. I think you'll find that you're really not as alone as you may feel. But these feelings, they're okay and normal to have every now and then. You will be just fine. :)

What Guys Said 8

• No matter who you are, or how you feel, there are thousands of people out there that feel exactly the same as you. They feel sad with you, they think snakes are slimey, and all they want is the same as you. To feel a connection with someone, some where. And it's exactly why I volunteer my time here to answer questions, and make up stuff about snakes. So cheer up. Snakes aren't slimy and you're far from alone.

• I hope you are ok.

• It is sad that yesterday is gone. Take solace in knowing that tomorrow will always come.

• @Sofeckinaddicted Is really good at this stuff. Send her a message.

• Ummm.
    "There there lad"
    *pat on the back*
    "It'll be alright"
    *2nd pat on the back*
    *3rd pat on the back*
    Just think about how delicious fries are.

• Join the marines and go kill some people. Worked for me.

• Same here m8, things not getting better but I slip in humor to get better. Watch some cat videos

• Get a prostitute