Regret having sex with ex boyfriend?

I never wanted to do it as I was religious. I couldn't control myself when he was getting closer and closer. I never knew that he was using many girls in the same time.

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Move on. Don't keep blaming yourself or thinking how things could have been different.

Just try to learn from it. 😉

What Guys Said 3

• You had a choice and you chose wrong

• I know the truth now and I'm tryna get over him. And I admit that it was my mistake. Is there any way to remove the regret from my mind?

• Yes use it as a learning experience

• You're right I agree.
      Sometimes something's just tickles in my head in a negative way like his new girlfriend told me today that he said to her I'm dumb and bla bla. I blocked both of them. He blocked me too.

• What is done is done. If you regret, make sure you won't do it again with your next boyfriend.

• It's happens I mean you made a mistake it's ok just ask for forgiveness. But also sounds like your just upset after the fact that you found out he was with a couple other girl not necessarily that you had sex with him

• Yes. And now he seems to love girl. I just want this regret feeling to get out of my mind. Sometimes I feel it's not my fault, he was the one who cheated on me.

• Yea I'm so sorry I feel like regret is like the worst feeling it's sounds like you really liked him and wanted to be with him and really hurt you

What Girls Said 3

• And the issue was that you are religious. Being a virgin is about choice to please God naturally. You were tempted and you didn't stop him because that is what you secreting wanted to do with him. Because if you had better self control, you would have never went that far nor been in the same place alone with him. That was choice and intentional. So you need to figure out what is your true belief's. Sex draws you in because your bound to him. I know by experience from a close friend. Regret is one thing, learning from your experiences is another. And asking for forgiveness of that sin. Plus, you need to see if your walking right in God, because if you were, this wouldn't have happened. God would not send somebody who did just that.

• I wanted it but I never knew that he was doing it with other girls. I thought our relationship will last till wedding.

• @Alissa21

You can't. You have the choice to continue thinking about it or you don't. Regret is still regret. You have to learn to be strong as a person and go about your life. But this time don't let your experiences from this be in vain. This was done because something is not correct in your spiritual walk. You need to ask God to heal your broken heart and soul, to cast out any spirits and demons you've transferred and picked up from your ex, to reveal the areas of your life that has open doors, and to lead you for now on. And if you need further guidance, go to your church and ask for prayer. Fellowship with your brethren and get back into what you need to do. Because it sounds like you've backslide.

• Well explained.

• Learn from the experience

• I regret letting my exboyfriend have sex with me again. We were at a party and I guess I had too much to drink and I remember him coming to sit next to me and we were kissing and then we were making out and then he had my top off and I don’t know…one thing let to another and I kinda passed out and when I woke up he was on top of me and I just let him finish.

• At least he didn't do it at the same time with other girls when he was dating you. My ex boyfriend did it and he's is in love with another chick now.

• I know how it feels; I'm going through the same girl. Stay strong.

• thanks... you too. stay strong yourself.