Has anyone manipulated your feelings, and pretended they cared about you but you discovered they didn't at all :( ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. Isn't this something that pretty much everyone goes thru?

On a positive note, the last time it happened it broke something inside me. I am no longer capable of having those feelings anymore. Every time I give a woman a chance, hoping she'll prove NAWALT (Not All Women Are Like That), she instead proves, once again, AWALT (*ALL* Women Are Like That).

Steel has to be heated numerous times to be hardened and then tempered, so that it won't be brittle. Properly heat treated and tempered steel is much stronger than steel fresh from the mill.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes that has happened to me once , and i am so sorry if this has happened to you. :( It's very painful , but i have realised that those types of people are only loyal to their own priorities . Once their priorities change they no longer have a need for you in their life anymore. They have no regard for other peoples feelings , just their own . That is how it's so easy for them to manipulate yours.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 13

• what you describe is being the victim of a "relationship" with a Narcissistic Personality Disordered person. There are 3 phases, the "idolization phase" then the "devaluation phase" then the "discard". At the discard it's like they never knew you. At some point you may realize every moment was fake. If that sounds like what you mean, you were probably with a narc.

• I've just realised every moment was fake , I didn't see it at the time. I do now though

• Nearly , I listened to my inner alarm bell & ejected from them. I realised she was a user & messed up inside. I felt sorry for her later , found out she had a traumatic past.

• I've been burned down the road yeah. Toyed with me too, but that's all in the past.

• I've had pretty many girls come to me with their concerns about their ex's, but as soon as I helped them, they wanted me as their rebound.

• No-one already cared at first place

• just happened to me -_-

• Haven't given anybody that opportunity

• yes hun I have been used before

• Women.

Next question.

• eh... more or less

• Who played you?

• Yes, i use to go on this one website and helped people out and they ended up causing drama for me so i disabled my accounts.

• Yep. Been rebounded twice, one being very recent.

• What happened if you don't mind me asking?

What Girls Said 10

• Yes.. every word a lie.. everything he said...

he won't leave me alone now.. that's not normal, most people with same minds would leave someone alone and let them be happy but the manipulator won't.. they don't want u they don't want u off with anyone else either..3 years later of put downs and insults... I've manage to ignore but it still gets to me, like I'm not good enough for anyone..

so watch out for when they come back Becos they ain't finished with u yet.. change ur number and name on social media... otherwise you'll be like me to scared to go out

• Oh goog God yes... especially for us soft hearted trusting women... someone I knew and trusted thirty years, five year relationship crumbled, he admitted I was just a side piece... crushed me

• You get used to it, then one day your feelings are gone ;) None of you deserved that, people can be awful, but karma is amazing!!

• My ex and he's still trying to pretend like he cares lol

• Yes to many

• yes, every guy I ever dated😂😂

• thanks a lot @cowlbreezy55

• Yup, he wanted homework help. And he was an aspiring player. I didn't recognize it until he started acting the same flirtatious way when asking for help from other girls.

• yeah of course it happened and I learned that some people are just like demons heartless.
    So I'm not naive anymore if a guy says " I care about you " , " I love you" , "I'll marry you" blabla it's nothing to me unless he proves things with taking action.

• Ouch worst feeling ever pull through show them ur stronger because in the long run whos missing out? them...