Do you still love your ex (es) or do you hate them?

After your breakup, no matter how long ago was that, do you love them or hate them at this moment? Do you truly wish them the very best, or do you secretly wish that their life sucks without you?

177

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't love or hate my ex's. I don't really care about them enough to have that strong of feelings for them or against them. Anyone I've ever truly loved/liked, I was never in a relationship with them because of bad timing. :/

I don't wish them the best, but I don't wish them the worst. I just don't care. All of my ex's were assholes, but I wish them the life they deserve (whatever kind of life that is).

Most Helpful Guy

• i'll tell u this i had a relationship i loved her with all of my heart
    i was so dedicated to her i feel sick of my self when i rethink about it
    so when she cheated that love turned into hate i spent like a month feeling sad and sorry for my self after sometimes i came to reason with my self
    she's my ex now i talk to her from one time to another cause i want to know how she's doing i care about her but not as much as i used to
    we had dreams to go to college together and also live together
    i honestly love her as a person
    we laughed together shared special moments and secrets together i don't think i can possibly hate her but i can never trust her again

What Girls Said 16

• I wish them all the best. They didn't find it with me, but once heartbreak heals over time, you tend to look back and try to just hold onto the memories that make you smile.

• I still have feellings and its natural to miss an ex. But after giving it much thought and reflecting back. My taste in men have changed for the better. Certain things I did like. I dont like anymore about my ex. You grow and learn.

• Love and hate. I don't want to see him happy.

• Yes I love my ex I just broke up with truly a lot, because we were forced to end things because I was leaving for university not because of any fight or feelings fading. I do wish him the very very best and hope he gets everything he wants in life, he is an amazing person. However, at this moment, I really want him to feel the pain I do because, I just would feel like i meant nothing if he didn't. Its selfish but its how we all are.

• I used to dislike him, the guy I went out with for some time. Very much neutral now

• Neither, they are just people that I harbor no hard feelings for.

• Eh, depends on the circumstances. Most of the time. I'm okay with them and I staying friends and it's fine. They deserve a happy life.

• I used to hate them, but over time I stopped caring for them collectively. I figured having any type of feelings for exes just took away room in my heart for someone else.

• I'm currently going through my first breakup and let's just say I regret nothing, not everything lasts and that he's a really good person who deserves to live his life happily and find a girl who's worthy of him. Sometimes it just doesn't work out and I personally don't see why anyone should be to blame

• I don't hate any of my exes. We had good times together.

• I still love my ex, but I really want him to realize that his life sucks without me.

• I have love for and care about all my exes. I feel like if I don't care even a little, it means I never really loved them in the first place.

• I still love my boyfriend even when we brokeup

• I still love him, just in a friend- want the best for him, kind of way. Even after things ended, in there sloppy weird way I couldn't imagine not having him in my life or at the very least keeping tabs on him. We did end up being good friends. It's been 14 years and I hung out with him, my husband and my best friend 2 weekends ago. I hope he finds happiness, he really is a great guy!

• I have no feelings for them and altough i don't see them anywere nowadays i still know what they're doing but it doesn't make me hate them.. One of them is even in jail but I do care for them and want them to be happy because after all they were part of my life!

• Yes I do. We broke up recently but I'll always love him. I wish him the best. I knew he no longer had a place for me in his life but I don't wish him any ill will. I love him too much to want that for him.

What Guys Said 6

• I do not love my exes and I do not hate them. I am glad for the good times that we had and sad that those chapters of my life ended unsuccessfully. I have learned from each of them and I am a batter person because of those experiences. I have moved on.

• I still love my her maybe because it was recent but there is no trust. She is very sneaky and I'm not sure if she is telling the truth. I wish she was mature enough to have a great relationship. She feels like she has to be everyone's friend and sometimes makes it look like she was cheating. It was an emotional cheat and it really messes with your head. I had to end it or take a break. I just realize it's not me if she cheats, it's her problem. You can't control your partner but you can control your thoughts.

• Look I don't hate my ex but I resent her for being a cheating whore... Sometimes I wish I never got involve with her but you live and learn... Now I'll never trust a woman easily again I cannot open my heart like that anymore so I thank her for showing me how cynical a woman can be

• No hate here. there's onr ex that I talk to every now and then. she's pretty awesome but I do not love her that way.

• No love, no hate.

• One or two that i hate but the rest i don't mind. We went our separate ways and that's that. And no i don't love any of my exes.