Serious question about breaking up?

I just broke up with my boyfriend who I recently gave my netflix id and password to. He has been very active on the account and loves it. How do I tell him to fuck off as nicely as possible without changing the password since my whole family uses the account as well?

Most Helpful Guy

• Its better not to tell him anything. just try to be cool and calm. May be if he changes his mind , he may want to get back to you. But even if you are no more interested in him , please leave him alone. That is the way , sensible people react.

What Guys Said 2

• Change your password, duh

• I can't

• Yes you can and give your family the new one

• Its not my call to change the password that we have been using for ages

• Netflix is what $10 a month just tell him to get his own account.

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly just change it and let your family know. Or just tell him to stop using your account.

• Just say can you not use my netflix... like my parents/I pay for that! or just change it and tell your parents that u left it on at his house or just tell them you h=gave it to them, who cares its just netflix your parents shouldn't care

• Just be upfront but friendly and say hey sorry to bother you but my family is trying to use our netflix account but you've been using it, could you maybe get your own account just because its unfair to family because they pay for it. sorry!