Will a guy block a girl if she keeps texting him?

I kept texting my ex and he is not responding. Would he eventually block me if I continue?

I told him if he doesn't reply with a "stop texting me", I would assume he is ok with me sharing fun stuffs with him from time to time. No response from his part. I have been texting him just to tell him things remind me of him and that I miss him. Do these texts appear annoying to a guy?

35

Most Helpful Guy

• An ex... it's possible.

There was a girl I met on POF and I thought she was stringing me along because we barely ever met but she would text a lot. Eventually I kindly asked her to delete my number because I felt things were going no where. I blocked her because she wouldn't stop texting/calling

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're annoying him a lot then yeah he would. Or he'd just keep ignoring you till you get the point

What Guys Said 4

• No, not necessarily but if she acts very desperate or clingy then mostly they will.

• No. It depends. He may just want you to keep on texting just to know what you write. If he becomes fed up with your texting , then he will block you.

• honestly if I didn't want anything to do with my ex and she wouldn't leave me alone I would eventually block her. I'd confront her about it a couple times first but that's me.

• probably, since that would be harassment

What Girls Said 2

• A person's silence is as good as their words , it lets you know exactly where you stand with them. So I'd stop contacting him

He may eventually block you or even change his number if you continue to message him.

• Probably... stop texting him move on, your life will be ok... stay strong and don't be crazy

• Even if you want to tell him you miss him or anything, try to restrain yourself... if you always text him it will cause you to think about him more and not get over him which should be the end goal since you broke up... If my ex texted me things like that id be annoyed and usually you don't know if someone blocks your number, so he might not even be getting the messages now girl