Is she a rebound girl?

Me and my ex broke up 8 months ago. He broke up with me and he has been dating a new girl for about a 2 months now. He doesn't have me on any social media but we have mutual friends. And they're telling me he is crazy about this girl that he has never clicked with anyone like that before (which really hurt me ), that she's already met his family, planning holidays for next year. How can he be crazy about somebody after a few weeks of dating?

I'm devastated and know I shouldn't be asking about him but I thought we'd get back together. Do you think she could be a rebound or can you fall for somebody like that so soon?

We were together 2 years and he has just throw it away. I want honest opinions thanks.

• I say she is a rebound girl it won't last
    29%(2)22%(2)Vote0%(0)
  • No by the sounds of it his fallen in love
    57%(4)67%(6)Vote100%(2)
  • Other
    14%(1)11%(1)Vote0%(0)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

• if from my point of view there's a big possibilities that he already moved on since you two broke up almost a year.
    if he's the one that iniatiate the break up before it sure add the possibility that he moved on..
    do you still contact him after breakup?

Most Helpful Girl

• Why does it matter? As much as everyone doesn't like to think this way, our exes have a right to move on and they will. Regardless of this girl being a rebound/not being a rebound, what you had w/him is over. You have a right to move on as well, find your own happiness w/out him.

What Guys Said 1

• Not a rebound. he's an ex. Forget about him and move on.

What Girls Said 3

• I kno it hurts but 8 months broken up is quite a while to be a rebound. rebounds usually start within a few weeks (2 months) of a breakup

• This all depends, how long have you two been broken up?

• Time doesn't really matter. I was with somebody for 4 years when we broke up, I met someone new after 5 months and knew I found my soul mate. Sorry I know its not what you want to hear but you need to move on.