After no contact, how often should you talk?

I initiated no contact with my ex that i desperately want back. on the 30th day he text me, just asking me how i am and we had a long catch up.
That was a few days ago so i was just wondering, after no contact how often should you talk to each other to get him back or should i just wait for him to text me when he wants?

53

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• ... On the 30th day he text me...
    No matter What amount of Time, @creebash, Someone, if they really Care about that other 'Someone,' will Reach out to Say, "Hey."
    He obviously has a Softie Spot in his Own heart. And if it is your turn to Initiate, go ahead.
    However, No Need really right now, that He has Began is own Beguine, to Stand with this Man on Certain Ceremonies even.
    Good luck and Go Slow with Joe. xx

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• For god's sakes there are no rules for this. Just do whatever you think suits you best.

• Lol OP i don't think you know what NO CONTACT is or how its used.

What Girls Said 4

• Wait. Let the no contact resume as far as your are concerned and let him come back. If he continues to open up contact, then slowly insert yourself back into communication with him.

• If you wanna talk to him, then go talk to him. What's there to lose? If he still likes you, you two might get back together, if not, well you two can still be friends.

• I think you can contact him from time to time and check u on him, there's no lose in doing this.

• Just end contact