Just broke up crying really hard, how do I cope?

Please help me be a selfish b*tch and never feel emotions again, how can i do this?

1|1
8|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Do the things that you love to do; go shopping, go out with you're friends, go dancing, work out at the gym, get new outfits and many more.
    Keep yourself busy doing something cause loneliness will make you feel worse.
    Take it as an experience and move on.
    Look forward not backward.
    The most important is to love yourself.
    It will take time to heal. Give yourself enough time. Storms don't last forever.
    Believe that you can do it; you're half way there.
    Stay strong and good luck.

1|0
    0|0
Sponsored

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• You need to distract yourself and go out with your friends to keep your mind occupied on something other than emotions.

1|0
    0|0
  • You can't feel emotionless, that's the problem with being human, most people have emotions. What you can do though is try to learn from the break up, cope with it and then you'll feel better.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Don't be selfish, because it will just make things far worse for yourself. And you never cope. You just learn from your mistakes, the lessons you needed to learn, never do that again, and move on. There is other ways you can focus on your life. But until you get yourself situated with this, and is able to handle normal everyday life as you should, other areas of your life will be effected. So the only thing I can tell you right now, is that if its so bad that you can't handle it anymore. Just go to counseling.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1. Go buy ice cream
    2. Eat it all and destroy your figure
    3. Watch movies.
    4. Go to the gym
    5. Make your figure better
    6. Go out and date again.

1|0
    0|0
  • Outside of a lobotomy, you just kind of have to let yourself grieve, pick yourself back up and move on.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just cry your eyes out, eat some pizza and ice cream, go to sleep, wake up, cry some more, go about your day feeling sad and empty, and remember the days before him where you were happy enough without him. Revisit some old hobbies, make some new ones, and just don't worry about him anymore. Eventually you'll cry him out.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1: eat chcoclate
    2; cry it all out
    3: if crying dont work, write it out
    4: sing 'fuck you' by lilly allen loudly
    5: dance and live life
    6: move on and enjoy ur time being free and single :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Awww sweetie. . . It is tough, just give yourself all the time you need yourself. A mental health day off really turns things around as well

1|0
    0|0
  • Get a rebound

0|0
    4|2