Everytime I go to trader Joes this cute girl is always like looking at me. How do I like talk to her. I think she is cute seems friendly?

15

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you should like not use the word like anymore

• bruh... Its just how I asked the question. You could've made yourself useful by giving some feedback tho. I dont see why you have to nitpick a word i used twice. is that really something worth mentioning.

• Lol if you write it in writing then most likely yousay it more often than you think in person. It was actual advice

As for the girl.. just go up and talk to her. Don't be creepy... just mention something in her cart like "oh I love those" as an ice breaker

Most Helpful Guy

• Just go talk to her and flirt. Its easy with friendly girls as they can usually carry the conversation

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 4

• "Please stop staring at me, it's really unnerving."

• she doesn't really stare just always looks at me like mutliple times and is smiling i think she's cute

• "Excuse me, ma'am? Do I have something on my shirt or stuck to my face? You seem to be looking at me as if something is wrong with me."

• "Hi. I see you here everytime I come. Are you following me?". after the laughter, just talk to her.

• Just go to her and say hi, how are you.

• "hi" is a good start