Ex said not to contact and if I do he won't talk to me anymore. He is seeing his partner who he married. What do you do to your ex for using you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait. He's seeing his partner who he married? Uhm... that would be his wife. So, yeah, kind of understand his position on this. You be the bigger person and move on with your life. You can't change what happened, and holding onto it will do you no good at all.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If he's married to another person, he's moved on. He doesn't want to think about you anymore and he doesn't want you in his life anymore. The only thing you can do is grieve and move on yourself.

0|0
    0|0
Sponsored

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 5

• Sounds like you're trying to barge back into his life long after an old relationship has broken apart. If he's married, that suggests you've been out of the picture a very very long time. Move on already.

0|0
    0|0
  • find someone else that had better standards than him and block him and never see him again. because enjoying your life and not acknowledging him is a good way to get revenge.

0|0
    0|0
  • Accept it. It is over. Let go and get on with your life. He no longer is a part of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • What?

0|0
    0|0
  • You do nothing. You move on.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Just move on girl, he is not worth your time. There are plenty of fish in the sea and if you want that little bit of revenge I think you should show him how happy you are without him.

0|0
    0|0