Confusing situation with ex, decoding him?

So we broke up in April. Had a brief but amazing relationship where we connected and was very happy with each other. He was stressed from no job closed off from everyone and then told me he was not feeling how he thought he should feel at the point in our relationship and if he would ever., It was a shock bc before he was telling me how much i meant to him etc. Since the bu he has made inital contact. We have slept together over the summer a few times. I also had to work with him in August where everyone could tell there was something between us bc we kept looking at each other. Well he came to tell me one night that it wasn't a good idea to sleep together anymore as it was unfair to both of us. Well it didn't last as it happened again and then once again he told me the same thing. He said we should stay friends without anything else bc its unfair.
I stopped contact but then a few weeks later he texted asking if we were still talking. We talked for 4 days and he asked why i was out late one night thinking i was partying. He told me to hang if i wanted so we did but sure enough we wound up having sex. He then again! texted me the next day. He told me he knows it seems like he is going back and fourth but he still feels the same way as we shouldn't do anything again. I left my earrings there as he knows that so I am eventually going to have to see him. Is it a bad idea to tell him everything that i have been feeling since bu and how i wish we could try again and i feel somthing there. Like his behavior is so hard to read to me. Help!!

• He is unsure but still has feelings
    100%(1)75%(3)Vote67%(2)
  • other- Explain
    0%(0)25%(1)Vote33%(1)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

What Guys Said 1

• No he's being honest - but I guarantee if you stop having sex with him his contact with you will dry up pretty quickly. I mean why wouldn't he keep coming back and talking to you? You keep screwing him! He knows a relationship with you is a bad idea but you keep letting him have it and since he's not getting it anywhere else, might as well take what he can get. But no sounds like he's telling you straight up that no matter how much you two do it he's not going to go back to full time dating with you

• Damn, its not like we have sex often at all either. The relationship was never bad so im still baffled by it all but its whatever. Should I not even tell him how I feel with everything then? I mean for my own personal being i feel like I need to get it off my chest as cheesy as that is and as dumb as what I wrote says.

• Honestly I see no harm in telling him how you feel. I think - and this is just me - if you don't tell him you'll regret it.
      But ask yourself this - if you tell him how you feel and he still walks away? Will that hurt more than if you don't tell him? See that's the part that will keep you up at night... love stinks sometimes

• Although the bu happened in April and we are still dealing with this? Thats a hard question to answer because in a way I don't know why but I still feel there is something there but then on the other hand I feel like we dont. I think that if I dont say it this will eat me up alive, but everytime i say i am going to send it or say it i chicken out. I just know that what i wrote i tell him how i felt when he closed off and how everything was a shock. I will tell him my feelings toward him still and say I think we should try again although im not asking but thats my opinion and leave it at that for him to settle with.

What Girls Said 0