Should I delete my exes number?

We just broke up

54

Most Helpful Guy

• He is your EX... past history... do it.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you aren't calling him anymore and he isn't calling you anymore and also if you have zero need for him... yes I would

What Guys Said 3

• Can you tell us a little more?

• Dating for 4 months. He broke up with me last week due to distance (or so he says)
      He said he would be happy to meet for drinks when I am in town-Not sure that's a good idea? I don't fear that I would contact him begging him back or anything but I just don't know if I should completely cut ties already?

• So delete or keep? I know I won't contact him for now at least but should I keep it for future or should exes be left as exes?

• First of all, keep it.. If you really know you won't call then you're strong enough to resist the temptation. Exes don't always have to be left as exes, but in my experience it's lead to a lot more bs after the awesome I miss you sex.

• yes you should

• Yes, of course.

What Girls Said 4

• I always delete an exes numbers. I cut all means of contact.

• What if they contact you? Or do you block them? I have deleted him off all social media, its just the phone number I still have.

• I have no need to keep in contact with an ex, so I'd change my number. Everyone feels differently though

If you are hoping to salvage the relationship or remain friends with him , then keep all means of communication open to him

• If it hurts you, then delete it!

• Yes. So that you don't contact him. You might get hurt seeing it.

• Hurt seeing what?

• His number. You might feel like calling him. He's your ex for a reason. My opinion will be to delete his number.

• yes do it