Do you think players should be treated the same way back how they treat or cheat others?

• Yes
  • No
If No; then Why?

35

Most Helpful Guy

• no. it doesn't really address the issue. players want attention so if you give them attention even if it is negative they are still getting attention

the best action against a player is to just ignore them. that would be the best way to get at them. they want you physically and you pay them no mind

Most Helpful Girl

• Two wrongs don't make a right, don't bring yourself down to his level. And honestly is he really going to care what you do if he didn't care enough about you to treat you well?
    Time and effort are better spent making you happy than trying to make someone miserable (and potentially failing at that)

Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• Two wrongs don't make a right. Don't play yourself down to that level..

• Does it really matter? Most likely the players, male or female, don't give a shit.

• Last I checked 2 wrongs have never made a right. Plus if the guy is a true player, none of his women get near his heart so he doesn't actually ever get hurt.

• But he hurts others. I feel he needs to be treated the same way back by somebody else.

• It's not an issue of fairness. The guy is in the wrong, but sometimes there isn't anything you can do realistically.

• More like u should stop basing ur standards on looks and social status and u won't have to craii about cheating

What Girls Said 2

• Given their psychopathic tendencies, I don't think they'd care.

• Look, aside from them probably not even caring if you try to hurt them, there is your own emotional/mental well being to think of. When you sink to that level, it negatively affects your entire quality of life. Why let someone have that much power over you?

• I agree that they don't care. Sometimes I just feel that they need to get their own medicine back.

• an eye for an eye is not right