Was my ex unblocking me on social media his way of apologizing for what he did?

he cheated on me, lied about it, lead me on, admitted to using me for sex, then said he had another girlfriend and that he was in love with me and not her, and that I should get out of his life. then he blocked me on all social media. three months later he unblocked. what do u think it means?

What Guys Said 1

• He broke up, and wants rebound sex

• so he still thinks about me?

• Probably

What Girls Said 1

• What do I think it means? Well it means that things with his new girlfriend are not going well and now he needs a new booty to tap. So he is hitting you up because he thinks he still has a chance.

To be honest, unblocking someone is not at all an apology. An apology is someone sitting down and having a heart-to-heart and saying "I'm sorry" and not just expecting to come back into your life like nothing happened.

This guy already admitted to using you. And by the sounds of it he is preparing to do that again. He doesn't love you. Love yourself and stay away from this creep!

Delete him on your social media and don't talk to him ever again. All he is is bad news and heart break.

• but does this show he still thinks about me- or doesn't want me completely out of his life like he had said?

• He only thinks about you when this other girl is not giving him attention. Honestly don't waste your time. You will only get hurt!