I told my ex to get out of my life and blocked him on Facebook bc I loved someone else... what message would it send if I unblocked him?

46

Most Helpful Guy

• why would you do that? stop messing with that dudes feelings.

• things fell through with the other guy

• so now you´re coming back to him? how would you feel about a guy who acted like that? fucks another chick and if it doesn´t work out, he comes back to you... that´s pathetic dude. you don´t wanna go that low.

• i mean don´t get me wrong. i´m not judging you. i can understand. but don´t do it!

Most Helpful Girl

• It would just show that you're over it and you've completely moved on. No harsh feelings are present but you don't care anymore. I would suggest if you're doing it because you want to make something of your relationship with him again that you DO NOT do that because that is very wrong.

• so you think if I unblock him he'll think I just don't care anymore?

• Yeah most likely. He might not even notice.

• is there a possibility he may get the wrong idea?

What Guys Said 5

• Why would you consider unblocking him?

• things fell through with the other guy. Im just wondering what he will make of it

• not sure, maybe just hook up

• You know that would be a mistake, right? That almost never resolves with just having sex.

• Well if you unblock him, that doesn't necessarily mean he'll know that you did until one day he decides to search you up. Which may never happen!

• That you are stuck on him

• you're unstable af

• Question is, WHY are YOU unblocking HIM?

• Ah, so you're intentionally looking to get back with your ex. Not good

What Girls Said 3

• "I'm over emotional and I don't follow through. Oh, and I MIGHT be trying to keep in contact just in case I need to fall back on you."

#Imsorrybutitstrue

• I would say it depends on how long you've blocked him. If its been a short period it will be either he thinks you still have feelings for him, or he will KNOW that it didn't work out with the other guy. If its been a long time, he might assume youve moved on. Why would you, do you want him back, or just be friends?

• its been about three months... what do you think?

• I'm gonna unblock him evaluate things didn't work out with the other guy

• Ok but you're not saying what you want from this. Do you want to get back with him or just be friends? FWB?

• Find out