IM PRETTY SURE MY EX MADE A FAKE PATERNITY DOC W ANOTHER MAN TO GET ME TO GO AWAY?

So i was dating my last girlfriend for a year and one day she told me im pregnant right so im like wow / excited. Then shortly afte she tells me that it could also be her exs and she was cheating on me a lot... and i was only concerned about the kid instantly and finding out and doing whats right so i was as cool as i could be w her then i found a safe dna test to do while prego i offered she refused. Then i found out her ex didn't know about me he thought she was just single but belived she wasent doing anything like a break. So i tried and tried to do a test and be nice but she wouldent talk to me just text and ebentually i did inform the other man whos a grafe a loser about the situation and he was just mad and dint care about paternity. So fast fwrd to now we haven't spoke in months kids on the ground she won't do a test. So i take her to court. As soon as she was served she called the dist attourney and swore there was no way possible the kid was mine and he needed to dismiss the case so he told her if u feel that way lets just set up a test not appear and she what results are and if u so sure its over then. So she fefuses that we end up appearing and my lawyer ask to do a test and her lawyer wanted a continuence and we were like y just do it. Neg result means its over but the judge granted it 3 weeks so we go back next week and she apperently did a mail in dna test w the other man and sent the results to our lawyers and they say the other guy is 99.9998% posative match right so i asked for the doc i think its fake there's no names no signatures and no company info or who did it. Im kinda blown away someone would do that. The pic below is what my lawyer got.. fyi its not zoomed in thats how it was scanned any thoughts or advice?
IM PRETTY SURE MY EX MADE A FAKE  PATERNITY DOC W ANOTHER MAN TO GET ME TO GO AWAY?

Going bacn tj court wenesday to push 4 a rest.
..

Most Helpful Girl

• It could be one page if a longer report (where the case and company names are).

Personally I would count yourself as lucky and get far away from this women and her ex. At the least she cheated on you and it's likely that she is manipulating you in one way or another.

If you really need to know (and feel she is lying) in most states you can request a member of the court to witness a new test (they take swabs in front of a notary) the result is sent to the court rather than either you or her so it can be fabricated.

I'm sorry your in this position, I'm sure it seems like a disappointing outcome either way. If it really isn't your kid that leaves you to move on to a better women and maybe really get started on your own family (without ex's involved).

• Ya but im pretty posati e the results are fake it was photoshopped or recreated i just dont understand how someone can be so messed up to do something like that.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Just go back to court and make her do a real paternity test. It is as simple as that.