What can she be thinking?

My ex and I have been broken up for almost 2 years. We lived together for 8 years and have 2 kids. We maintain regular contact and speak on the phone almost everyday. We do family stuff together, birthdays, holidays, etc. We even do family things almost every week end. We were on vacation in August. When we got back I asked her about giving our relationship another chance and she said no. She was crying as she responded no. We have continued doing things as a family and are even going back on vacation in a couple of weeks. What can she be thinking? Why does she do everything as a family but refuse to give the relationship another chance? Is this normal? Should I just cut loose upon returning from vacation? I love her and don't want to just give up.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• "Why does she do everything as a family but refuse to give the relationship another chance?"

Obviously because she wants to raise the kids properly (in a two-parent fashion, which is great) while having a preference for intimacy with another/other man/men.

• Don't give up but also don't get your hopes up give her some space and time and see what happens hope for the best but prepare for the worst