If you love someone should you let them go help?

If you love someone should you let them go? Also I love someone but there with someone else I still love them and I don't know what to do please help.

42

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes you should let it go. If he's with someone else there's nothing you can do

Most Helpful Girl

• If you love someone and they're with someone else, isn't that a "sign" for you to be like "Ok well i need to let him go. His in a relationship now"

• I get you I really do but why should I give up on someone I love even if there with someone it doesn't mean there moved on completely people just hide emotions

• What are confused about? Moving on to someone don't mean your over that person. I done that before, date someone but not over them. Doesn't mean you're over them. We still hang out a lot

• Sometimes it is, sometimes it doesn't.

What Guys Said 1

• If you love someone let them go, if they come back to you than it was meant to be.

• I heard this before but is it true though like really because every time I pull away it always bring me back to him.

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah. If they're with someone else, you should drop it.

• Yes. There are plenty of fish in the sea.

• Let them go.