Guys, What are things that caused you to break up with women?

What were the reasons you had to break off the relationship? What are things that they did that were too much or made you realize she wasn't someone you want to be with?

Most Helpful Guy

• She was trying so hard to get me to like her that she acted fake and I couldn't stand it. She wanted so badly to be someone she wasn't. Like she would always try to cook for me (especially in front of other people) but she always messed up or she tried to act OK with it when I talked to friends who I had that were girls and stuff. But what I eventually realized is that she didn't really care about any of that stuff.

She had been lonely for a long time and probably read a lot of stuff on the internet (namely girls complaining about boyfriends) and wanted to live out the fantasy of a relationship. In other words, she could have been dating a rock for all she cared, as long as if gave her sex and something to cook for in front of friends and complain about the same stuff other girls complain about.

What Guys Said 23

• Too much emotion and expectation. Too much pain and suffering.
    She too moody and negative
    Just didn't feel the romantic connection

Other lame reasons:
    I was unconfident and didn't know how to lead (e. g. wasn't her, but me)
    I brought issues into the relationship that I couldn't/hadn't worked on or wasn't willing to

I caused a lot of problems I assure you, wasn't all her.

• (1.) Expected me to pay for everything and was mad I had assumed we were taking turns the whole time. This wouldn't have been such an issue if I was (a) Not a broke college student and (b) Had to drive 2.5 hours round trip to see her every weekend.
    (2.) Her and I had much different views on relationships and sex. She was also not good at sexually satisfying me.
    (3.) Distance was becoming an issue (see point 1).

• Pretty much this https://youtu.be/WEMUHqm3q2I

• She was playing to many games , the relationship was on again off again to many times with no reason so the last time she did it I told her not to ever call again

• She tried to kill me and my daughter. After that failed she walked into the ocean and was never seen again. Never dating a russian chick again.

• Number one, waiting more than a month for sex. Kids, interfering ex's and
    being penultimate drama queens.

• HHmmm
    cheating
    stupidity
    begnine neglect
    The fact i can't spell benign.

• Pretty much cheating is the only thing.

• Playing games, cheating, putting no effort in the relationship

• She gave me too much detail about her sexual past.

• Reasons were cheating and not staying loyal to God!

• Getting knock up by another man is a big one. Being dissident, not wanting to have sex, disrespect him to your friends.

• She found a way to cheat in an open relationship.

• she farted during oral sex

• Cheating

• She cheated on me!

• insisted on wanting to get married and have kids.

• 1. Realizing that besides her beauty she has nothing really to offer him.

2. Got bored of fucking her or being around her.

3. She pressured him or continues to pressure him into doing something he does not want. Such as girls who try to pressure men to marry them even though the guy has brought up he is not ready.

4. Continuous giving ultimatum

5. Clingy and never giving him his space.

6. Cheating on him

• I discovered she was a slut in her past. I don't commit to sluts

• Sexual incompatibility. Personality clashes. Mind games.

• Repeated dishonesty.

• Lying
    Mind games
    Complexity
    Cheating

• Her mother wanted her with a guy who they chose not one she wanted to be with