Dumped for visiting my ex husband?

My boyfriend of over a year just got pissed off and dumped me last night. When we first got together he said he has no tolerance for exes if there's no reason like children because his pregnant girlfriend left him to go back to her ex husband and now he doesn't get to see his kid. He was ok with me seeing my dog and didn't care if my ex stopped by for that. But my dog died 2 months ago and yesterday I went to my ex so he could fix my computer for free and spent the day there with his mom too. Then I told my boyfriend and he dumped me saying I don't respect his boundary and I should just go suck on my ex's **** now that I'm a free woman. I mean where is the warning? He just dumped me. What the hell.

29

Most Helpful Guy

• He clearly said "no tolerance for exes" in the beginning. You breached the contract, you pay the price. Mad respect for your ex because for putting his foot down.

Most Helpful Girl

• my man is the same way me and my ex I have children with were so civil till he came into the picture. it doesn't show alpha to me it shows insecure. so annoying. I just do what he wants... save a argument.

What Guys Said 8

• Well you just said he told you right from the start so clearly you where warned and you knew why he was very paranoid about such a situation. I would apologize and talk to him and reason with him.

• Oh im sure your ex fixed more than your PC ayyyyyyyyy :P

• Jealous asshole.. I'll place my bet on him coming back all sorry and you accepting.

• Your ex husband seems like was the right person for you not this one.

• You even said in this post that when you first got together he told you that he has no tolerance for exes. I wouldn't either.

• Well he did tell you his feelings about exes. No surprise there.

• he said he has traumatic experience with exes. if you loved your man youd pay instead of a free pc service by your ex. most people wouldthink you still miss him... .

• He is so alpha, my idol

What Girls Said 1

• I'd never put someone I love in such an uncomfortable position. I'd put my SO's feelings above my own in this type of situation. Relationships need boundaries , and they need to be respected. You crossed his, so he's ended it.