Do you think I'm a nerd?

One normal week for me is like this i wake up at some point of the day, fix myself then go to school. I go into the classroom and sit down. There is two guys whos like to diss you they are friends since way back. I sometimes spend time with them like go to the store on the brakes speak and stuff like that. Then I have a other friend in school whos alwyas talking about football but with me we talk about grades or school OR the guy who everybody hates. He sits beside me (the guy whos hated). After school we go home with the metro. Im traveling with them till they change because i dont need to change. When i get home I eat then I sit down infront my computer and start it. If I have homework then I do it, if dont them I call my 2 other friends (who I sometimes go out with) and play some games online. I play 4 h on school days if i dont have home work. On the weekend I just wake up and play with them again. Till I go to bed. I gag and watch youtube a lot too. Do you think Im a nerd just because I play games? I like to spend my free time playing games.

Most Helpful Girl

• No you're just a normal teen :) there isn't much to do anyway. It's not like you're gonna go party every single day. If you want , you can join a sport just to keep active and meet more people.

Most Helpful Guy

• No and also why would you care whether you're a nerd or not?

• I just want to know because I dont see myself as one

Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• No I do the same thing and I'm kind of popular

What Guys Said 1

• Da fuq? Gaming was the shit before I got slapped up by responsibility.