My ex is acting out of control and making me question my self worth?

So recently my boyfriend &I broke up after being on a break cause he didn't have feelings for me. I had just found out last night that during our break (about 2 weeks) he hooked up w a girl. He claims the frustration I gave him made him do it. Last night one of his really good friends added me on snapchat (I know him)&was snap chatting me, but nothing. He has a girlfriend so if he tried anything I would tell her. Anyway, today the girlfriend discovered he was my #1 friend on snapchat (bc my ex who is usually #1 deleted me and the places changed)&it literally takes 2 snaps to get onto my friends list. So she saw that& starting flipping out&told my ex, then my ex's roommate &my ex kept facetiming me until I answered. Not kidding, I was being screamed at over the phone for adding his friend in the first place. He kept calling me a f*cking idiot, I'm psycho&I "took a low blow, even lower than him hooking up w some girl"&he had to add in "yeah we had some great shower sex"(I didn't know). calling me names& saying "wow I'm glad this is over". the girlfriend texted me saying that we "know the kind of person u are &she tried to help me get over the break up all night" (everything I told to her she showed to my ex). Stopped answering b/c I was crying, ex texted me saying "answer her texts u back stabbing ****". I'm just hurt. I have never had someone say such rude things to me&coming from multiple people at the same time it's really hard to handle.

Meant to say his friend was snap chatting me, but nothing bad

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't waste your time on him. Just block him and whoever else you want to block. He's not a man for talking to a lady like that and you don't deserve to deal with it. A man is supposed to respect you and treat you with care. The only thing I could really think of is that because you guys took a break it hit him emotionally making him lash out on you and try to replace what he lost aka you with another girl. Just pull away for now if you don't want to block him and just don't bother to respond to him for a while. "Time heals all wounds"

Most Helpful Girl

• he sounds like a toddler no offense. He won't take responsibility for what he chooses to do. Why even take him srsly?

What Guys Said 3

• He's an ex, of course he does weird things with other people.

• Your ex is crazy! Tell him to stop that shit. Tell him you're the boss now

• Well, you're doing it to yourself. When are you going to stand up for yourself

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!