Are we really just friends after a break up?

I HAVE BEEN DATING A GUY FOR A FEW MONTHS AND WE BROKE UP BECAUSE HE DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO "GIVE ME THE ATTENTION I DESERVE". HE SAID MAYBE IN A FEW MONTHS WHEN HIS SCHEDULE CALMED DOWN WE COULD TRY TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP AGAIN, BUT THE THING IS WE STILL GO OUT, STILL HAVE SEX, AND STILL TEXT ALL DAY. I EVEN WAKE UP TO GOOD MORNING TEXT MESSAGES STILL. I TRIED TO MAKE A JOKE ABOUT PICKING HIM UP FOR A DATE AND HE RESPONDED WITH "WELL IT WOULDN'T BE A DATE EXACTLY". I AM NOT SURE ABOUT WHAT TO THINK OF THIS. IT SEEMS LIKE WE ARE STILL DATING AM I WRONG? SHOULD I JUST WAIT IT OUT?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not dating, at this point you're just FWB's. My guess is that he's seeing what his other options are and is still keeping you around just in case.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• "Hang Out" is what he probably Meant, @CONFUSEDGIRL2016.
    And with all of his lame Duck Dick Excuses, he wants his Cake and to Eat it Two by Having it all with You, but Only at his own Cozy Convenience with NO.. Strings Attached.
    The Ball is in your own Courtyard with no Real "Courtship."
    Good Luck. xx