Would you help somebody who has truly suffered a fate worst than anything you can imagine end his existence? a kind of euthenasia?

Most Helpful Girl

• Why wouldn't I help somebody who needs help? That just seems like common sense

• bravery admired... even if it meant taking a life? the one if the person requesting your help?

• I see death as an open doorway. There's only one way in and it's better on the other side.

• as per the topic I chose.. I meant not to mislead anyone.. it wasn't for health reasons... but suffering failure and heartbreak

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

What Girls Said 5

• No. I'm not a medical professional.

• I know euthenasia is a medical thingy.. but if you had to make it your personal choice... no consequences... still?

• sacrifice, time, compassion and kindness... there's my favourite saying: only through deep pain and suffering do people truly understand each other.

• Only if I knew the person and truly cared for them.
      If it was just a random person who, for whatever reason, decided to tell me their life story out of the blue, I would want to take them to get help from an actual professional, like a psychiatrist. I would not personally help them, but I would get them to someone who will.

• I would help someone

• I'ld prefer helping her/him to survive from suffering. Not with euthenasia

• I'm having a blonde moment, I don't understand the question.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 2

• depends on what happened

• No. I would make a movie about them and capitalize on their life story.

• how would that help take away the pain inside? with all seriousness.. its about giving peace.. setting someone truly free

• Remind me when I cared for my fellow man and I will remind you when I was a good person.