Totally need help getting over this guy?

I think about him all the time. I'm so attracted to him too. He basically just wants to be fuck buddies but that's not what I want. I always give into giving him sex and whatever he wants. I know it sounds pathetic but I feel like a slave to him and my emotions and I don't want any of this. What can I do to pry myself away from him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Use the brains God gave you and learn to say no and move on with your life.
    If you can't move on than it will continue i think you have too much availability time for this guy is why you can't break it off with him. Do something productive with your life and stop thinking about him just think he could be out there with some other woman doing the same exact thing to her so just be careful.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't. You just can't its basically too late. You had sex. And sex is a binding contract. Even if you get away from him physically, you will never forget him sexually. And it will just make your body crave for him, or any other of your old sex partners for more. You can't say: "that's not what I want." But yet: "I always give into giving him sex and whatever he wants." You basically told him yes.

Actions speak LOUDER than your words. So when he says no, you can't get upset or complain. I'm sorry. But sex was your choice. Nobody told you to have sex with him. And yes you are a slave, because you illegally married him spiritually through sex. You want to get away? Then stop having sex. Stop it period. Because your lust and lack of self control is whats getting you into trouble. That is why you wait for sex, especially for marriage. You can't make a person respect you when you haven't given him a reason to respect you. Even to challenge him. Men needs challenges. If their too lazy to do anything, it means their not worth your time. They want an easy lay and that sadly is what you gave him.

What Guys Said 3

• Seems like a manipulative jerk to me. You deserve better. Are their any other guys that you like that you can focus on?

• It is high time to just dump him.

• Eat jelly beans.

What Girls Said 8

• Stop the Madness, @Selliebeanz, by Stopping your Head and your poor Heart To.. Always give into giving him sex whenever he wants. You are an Enabler for him to Continue.
    How good can He be? He is Using and Abusing you. He doesn't Care about your tender Feelings, he just Wants his own Way with sneaky Dealings.
    Stay Home, focus on a new Beginning. In the End, my Friend, he will only End up Dumping you for Another who may be Better in Bed than you.
    Good luck. xx

• If you truly want to get over him, you have got to remove yourself from his life. Total No Contact. No phone calls, no texting, no social media, not visits. Tell him you need time to figure "you" out and what is best for you. Take a two-four week break from it. Take on a new hobby, keep extremely busy, and the time will fly. It will be hard, but he will either appreciate you, or you will find it in yourself to move on. Best of Luck

• Better late than never to grown some standards. Tell him no. If he doesn't get it, block him from social media and in person. Stop hanging around people who do not care about you. He pretty much said that he doesn't like your personality enough to date you, but he needs sex and you have a vagina so he wants to keep you around.

• Girl, I have been there and honestly know how hard it is. Personally for me, and I think this applies to you also, but when you do hook up with him, you feel like maybe he'll slowly become more romantically into you and see you in a different light (even though you know he just wants sex). Right? I really think the best thing to do is tell him straight up that you can't continue it anymore and cut off contact with him. I know it'll be hard but you really got to realize he isn't losing sleep over you, so why are you wasting a minute stressing over him. He'll probably eventually message back at some point asking to see you again, which is why I advise blocking him. He knows he can use you just for sex, which should piss you off enough to kick him out of your life.

• I think you should stop having sex with him even if you want to because he is not going to give you the relationship you want. Go out on dates and don't have any interaction with him, it helped me get over my ex.

• Think of what you deserve vs what you're getting. Fuck buddies are shallow and unfulfilling.

• Avoid contacting him & try to focus your attention elsewhere. Try doing something that can better yourself or something you love. It helps to find new hobbies that you can enjoy & you might even meet new people that are better for you. Know your self worth because you only deserve the best! nothing less than that is acceptable:)

• Delete his number, remove all traces of him from your life and never talk to him ever again