How do I handle this?

We were good friends, and then we kissed. I thought he meant it when he admitted his feelings, but I guess I was mistaken. Based on us attitude towards me ever since that night, I don't think he actually had any feelings for me. He won't come near me or speak to me (either in person or in message). If he has to speak to me, he is very cold and short. I thought we could still be friends, but, evidently I was wrong. the unfortunate part is that I'll be seeing him at a work event soon, and I don't know how to handle it. I have this feeling that he wants nothing to do with me, but at some point we are going to have to interact. Do I just blow him off? Or do I kill him with kindness?

Forgot to mention that I didn't reject him - I admitted that I had feelings for him too.

11

What Guys Said 1

• kill him with kindness

What Girls Said 1

• Have you asked him wtf happened and why he's being that way? Maybe he has a girlfriend and is feeling guilty for developing feelings for you. I don't know. But the best thing you can do for your peice of mind is ask.