If you have ever been cheated on, how did you find out and how did you respond?

I've been cheated on by my previous boyfriend, and I caught them and nearly pulled the girls hair out. If I had to do it over again, I think I would've just left and blocked his number and never spoke to him again and called it a breakup. I'm just curious as to what everybody else has done

• Someone told me; I confronted them
  • Someone told me; I left and blocked them
  • I caught them
    Vote C
  • I had suspicions; I left and blocked them
    Vote D
  • I had suspitions; I confronted them
    Vote E

44

Most Helpful Guy

• My ex girlfriend called me while she was OD'ing on prescription pills in the mall parking lot. I took her to the hospital, and after she was unconscious in my arms having seizures, I went through her phone to find out where she had been and what drugs were given to her, and I saw she had been texting with some other man. -- shit still stresses me out to even think about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• The guy I was dating was hella high on 2ce so I went through his found and a bunch of nudes so I asked him and he called me silly like wtf. Anyway my dumb ass stayed because I lost my virginity to him then he started abusing me so I told all his friends who threatened to hurt him and then I left lmfao

• Your story is kind of like my story.

• See when he started oding on benzos kind of after he cheated on me I tried calling an ambulance because we were behind a store and he decided to throw his phone at my head and attempt to run so I left his dumb ass on the street. I don't have time for that shit

• That sucks. We're better off without those people. I wrote my story in the comments before reading yours. Ex OD in the mall parking lot, and I went through her phone at the hospital and found messages from other guys. Oh well.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• first time i was cheated on my ex-girlfriend's best friend told me

• I had suspitions; I confronted them

• I beheaded them both and shot their families. Also fucked their pets. It still wasn't satisfying.

What Girls Said 3

• How it happened was like this. We broke up after 8/9 years, he was begging me to get back together for a while. The night I finally gave in and said okay, he kept hassling me for sex; I gave in. And literally as soon as we were done he said, "I have something to tell you" and let me know that two weeks prior (this is at the same time he was literally crying begging me) he slept with someone who told him a few days after she was pregnant.

• Lol i can't answer the poll bc the one time i was cheated on, he told me. We had just started to get to know each other and told me there was another girl he had been texting and that he wanted to let me know and not lie to me anymore. It was awful at first, he genuinely felt bad. We took a break and then got back together after i was sure he had cut it off with her.

• Well, he was a really really big fuckboy, I just didn't see the warning signs. He told his brothers that he broke up with me but Jadin (his younger brother) liked me and I thought he was just trying to get me to break up with Gavin (my ex). One day Bailey (my friend) texted Gavin and he had no idea who she was. They talked and talked and Bailey asked Gavin if he was dating anyone. Gavin said 'Yes' and Bailey asked 'Who?'. Gavin said "Jordyn"... Mind you that is not my name... So Bailey told me and I shrugged it off... Weirdly because he took my virginity... I just let him go, I greive sometimes because I miss the memories and the way I felt, but I don't miss him. I think I fell in love with the memories and feelings instead of the person.