He acted like he had feelings for me, but then told me he had none and had just been using me? why?

we would cuddle, kiss, hang out, he would take me to lunch and buy me food, pick me up, give me hugs, open doors for me, tell me I looked cute/pretty, tell me he liked me, etc. then after about 2 months he admitted he had only been using me for sex and that he had feelings for someone else and none for me. he said to get out of his life and blocked me on social media. but just the other day I noticed he unblocked me. what does this all mean? does he have feelings for me or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do you even care after he treated you like that? Forget this guy and find a guy who is not a sociopath.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wha...

Who the fuck cares if he has feelings for you or not? He just admitted that he used you and threw you away like a bloody tampon. You should be blocking his ass and moving to singlesville faster than he can say:

"I was just emotionally unavailable and afraid of getting hurt."

Bitch please. Forget about that Grade A Douchebag!

What Guys Said 2

• this means that you still have some feelings for the wrong guy. you need to see things for what they are, not as you want or hoped or expected.
    don't let your temporary feelings blind you from the truth.

• Of course, he's suddenly changed and become a nice guy. You should trust him again.

• so you think him unblocking me means he wants some contact/to see how im doing?

• I was being sarcastic. You should stay away from the cunt.

What Girls Said 4

• Someone that cold to you doesn't have feelings for you. He probably just wants to keep you on the back burner so he can use you again when he's lonely or horny. Don't fall for it again.

• It doesn't matter why, he was so rude saying get out of his life, so he should be out of your life as well.

• He said he doesn't so believe what he says

• He's a piece of shit, move on