His FRIEND Cheated?

My boyfriend said he can't pick up my feelings and doesn't know how I feel. He asked me for advice and told me his friend was flirting and texting other girls and trying to have sex with them, and the guy feels bad now. He asked would the girl forgive him? Is this him referring to himself & me indirectly or is it really his friend? Was this him trying to tell me he cheated and asked for forgiveness indirectly? He knew so much about there sex life too it was strange. What do you think?

When I said no i wouldn't take the guy back he said to me 'There sex life wasn't really good anyways'. LOL which made it sound like it was him...

After we stopped talking about it, he hugged me, grabbed me by my waist and kissed me i was resisting in a way and he then called me later and questioned why I did that?

Was this him trying to tell me he cheated and asked for forgiveness indirectly? He knew so much about there sex life too it was strange. What do you think?

What Guys Said 1

• If does seem rather odd especially since he knows so much about their supposed problems

What Girls Said 2

• I think you should have just asked him

• I'm going to on Saturday

• possibly... I'd believe so. guilty, guilty mind that man has..